Populo Batik partners with Bugaboo

September 23, 2017



A new limited edition for Bugaboo. POPULO Batik, a contemporary fashion collection designed to preserve the art of Indonesian Batik craftsmanship, has teamed up to create a collection. Bugaboo launched the collection on September 6 in Indonesia.

The sun canopy was designed by Joseph Lim and Bai Soermalono, the owner and creative director of Populo Batik. The Batik motif used is a 3D image minimalist motif.

Looks like this collection is super limited and will only be sold in Indonesia. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This article was shared in a community I run to connect globetrotting parents and everyone LOVED it. You should join us! We all relate to your experience. Many of us, including me, are in the same boat. I travel with my 2 year old all the time to visit family from the US to Europe and my co-founders travel to Turkey and from Mozambique to Sweden, France and the US – just to give an idea. I’ve always LOVED to travel, but when I had my son, I never had the choice to stop traveling, it was always going to be a part of life so it never occurred to me to stop traveling like some parents have chosen to do. Hope you can join us and thanks for writing this.https://babybestdoublestroller.com/best-baby-strollers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the best baby carriage, when children start to walk you also have to learn more about the child door to help children do not fall asleep as they walk up the stairs. baby gates for the stairs

    ReplyDelete